Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Miggs & My Daily Walk

 

This is where my Miggs and I like take our walks . It is seconds from our house . I never get board of this walk as there is always something new to see or hear  as the land changes throughout the seasons .

DSC_5534

DSC_5533

                                           Miggs my walking & photo comrade !

DSC_5543

       This morning it was sunny with a bit of fog  and frost  the air was crisp clear and fresh !

DSC_5548

    Deer have been spotted here early in the morning , I am yet to photograph them ! Miggs is hot on their trail sniffing the ground like crazy !

DSC_5549

DSC_5561

                            It is soo peaceful here yet wonderfully noisy with nature .

DSC_5562

                 Back in the forest there is a river that runs around our village !

DSC_5590

                                 This is part of that river behind our park !

DSC_5569

                                      This is at our village park that backs on to the river !

DSC_5565

                                                                          Swing  anyone ?

DSC_5572

      Morning sun rays , fog and frost  in our park ! I could hear the frost melting and dripping off of the trees  as it plunked  into the river !

DSC_5579

       Melting frost gleaming in the morning sun  as the fog drifts past in the background !

Photos Taken By : Elaine

7 comments:

Crafty Gardener said...

You captured some wonderful frost photos on your walk. Enjoy this lovely weather.

Bonnie K said...

Great photos! It looks like such a peaceful place to walk. I love the bell. Thanks for sharing. Walking is so good for the soul.

Hilary said...

Lovely frost-kissed images. I'm smitten with the baby swings perspective. Thanks for your visit to my blog and for leading me to yours. :)

Raymonde said...

Visiting from This or That Thursday, beautiful photos, makes me want to walk along...
Have a wonderful day! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.

Kerry B said...

love the photos!! perfect captions as well!

EG CameraGirl said...

You and Miggs are so fortunate to live so close to this woodsy trail. I really like the light in your last photo.