Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Macro Frost Photos

 

I just love the way it looks and sparkles or twinkles in the sun light the way it forms to everything and each frost is different !

DSC_5409

DSC_5420

                                                     The sun was just starting to rise !

DSC_5438

                                             Everything had frost crystals on it !

DSC_5427

DSC_5416

There was a haze  above the land as the moister of the frost was slowly evaporating into the air and the sun was slowly rising and getting stronger !

DSC_5443

                                                  

                   Photos Taken By : Elaine 

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

The frost is soooo beautiful!

The Coolidges said...

What awesome pictures!!

Crafty Gardener said...

I love the first photo of the frost on the evergreen branch. I had to go out and take more photos yesterday with the heavy frost. I"ve been taking so many photos lately I'm having a hard time deciding what to share on my site.

Anonymous said...

The frost is so beautiful what you took on what you have up.

It is hard to chose for sure. As they would all be so lovely.