Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Macro Frost Photos

 

I just love the way it looks and sparkles or twinkles in the sun light the way it forms to everything and each frost is different !

DSC_5409

DSC_5420

                                                     The sun was just starting to rise !

DSC_5438

                                             Everything had frost crystals on it !

DSC_5427

DSC_5416

There was a haze  above the land as the moister of the frost was slowly evaporating into the air and the sun was slowly rising and getting stronger !

DSC_5443

                                                  

                   Photos Taken By : Elaine 

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

The frost is soooo beautiful!

The Coolidges said...

What awesome pictures!!

Crafty Gardener said...

I love the first photo of the frost on the evergreen branch. I had to go out and take more photos yesterday with the heavy frost. I"ve been taking so many photos lately I'm having a hard time deciding what to share on my site.

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

The frost is so beautiful what you took on what you have up.

It is hard to chose for sure. As they would all be so lovely.