Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Bit Of This & That

 

It has been quiet around here , not much going on even though the weather has been sunny and quite pleasant ! I have been busy but managed to get out and take some photos from our back yard today !

DSC_5319

These little Chickadees are always so busy . This little guy was hiding from me today !

DSC_5320

                                                                 Meeting of the bird brains !

DSC_5323

          Just when ya think you have a clear shot he moves and a branch gets in the way !

DSC_5325

       We have a few of these Downey woodpeckers around , they are funny to watch !

DSC_5334

Indoors I have two Christmas Cactus in full bloom ! This is a smaller younger plant !

DSC_5264

This Christmas Cactus plant is my older one and blooms beautifully twice a year !

DSC_5344

                                My buddy, our girl ,  Miggy who loves to sleep on the swing outside  !

   I would like to welcome our new followers and thank you all for  following our K&E Photography blog  !

Photos Taken By Elaine

2 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Beautiful photos..hummers are gutsy birds..I have been putting peanuts out and the jays are all over them. Such smart birds..Michelle

Anonymous said...

Miggy looks like a sweet dog.
Love her colours.

I am new On here to look at all your pictures.