Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Monday, November 26, 2012

First Snow This Season

 

I just love the first snow fall . The temps are mild and the snow  fell gently . All is quiet as the snow blankets the land  in a fresh white wonder  .

DSC_5616

                         The birds slowly one by one pop out for some food !

DSC_5612

DSC_5619

The Blue jays frantically gobble up the seed and peanuts before any one else gets it .

DSC_5617

I love the first snow falls . Everything is so tranquil and pretty !

DSC_5632

Our Misty who just loves the snow . She was waiting for me to come and play . Mum put the camera down please and lets play fetch !  So we did !

Photos Taken By : Elaine

2 comments:

Linda said...

Misty looks so adorable, no wonder you gave in and played with her. We had a tiny sprinkle of snow that vanished later in the day. Photos always seem better with a bit of snow in them.

Bonnie K said...

I love the photos. There is nothing more fun than seeing birds at the feeder. Misty looks like my Ella.