Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MUM & DAD

I was given these photos of my mum & dad after my mum passed 2 years ago, my father passed 15 years ago !  I like to believe their spirits have found each other again !

mum and dad 4mum and dad

Mum and Dad 6

                                                                                  My mum & dad

                                                                                  Pete & Joan Smith

                                                               Forever in our hearts and our memories !

2 comments:

West Side of Straight said...

Love these photos. Love the first photo, and in all pics both look so o o o happy and in love!

West Side of Straight said...

I think I just commented, but maybe it didn't take, - love these photos. They are so cute, and look so o oo in love. Have a great day, sun shinning here and another nice day!!!! jo