Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Spotlight

 

                                                                  From Icicles outside

winter scene (1 of 1)-50

                                                    To Blooms inside

winter scene (1 of 1)-44

winter scene (1 of 1)-51

winter scene (1 of 1)-52

                                           Thanks For Popping By !

Photos Taken By :  Elaine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I κnow this is κіnԁ οf off toρіc but Ι was wοndering
which blog platform аrе you uѕing for thіs ωebsite?

I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had рroblеms
with hackerѕ аnd I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my web blog: www.biggreeneggguide.com

EG CameraGirl said...

Interesting the contrast between icicles and blooms. February is such an interesting time of year, methinks.