Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Having Fun !

 

Once I get out there and start taking photos I get so lost in each and every moment of taking photos especially when it is nice and sunny and nature is posing for me  and all in our back yard! It gives me a chance to practice and enjoy nature as well . Here are a few of  my favourite's  from the hundred or so photos I took today !

winter scene (1 of 1)-66

The Chickadee .

winter scene (1 of 1)-61

                                                      White Breasted Nuthatch

winter scene (1 of 1)-60

                                                               Our Misty AKA Miggs

winter scene (1 of 1)-67

Red Breasted Nuthatch

winter scene (1 of 1)-72

Buds of my Lilac bush.

winter scene (1 of 1)-69

Icicles on the shed .

winter scene (1 of 1)-65

The Downy Woodpecker

winter scene (1 of 1)-62

                                                                   The Junco

winter scene (1 of 1)-64

                                                              The  Goldfinch.

We have so many different breeds of birds here . I have counted so far 15 different breeds we have visit our feeders . We also have lots of critters , Cottontail bunny's , Squirrels and chipmunks and the odd Possum and  Raccoon and I have photos of every single one them .The only animals I need to get photos of are the Deer that come around but they are tricky to capture as they are so skittish  but like all the other animals I will capture them in a photo one day always up for a challenge taking photos of nature ! Just full of nature here and I love it !

                                                 Thanks For Popping By !

Photos Taken By : Elaine

3 comments:

Crafty Gardener said...

You will get those deer photos one day soon. Nice series of photos today. I've been playing around with some settings on the camera ... always so much to learn ... and each camera is a little different.
Miggs looks adorable, as always.

Martha said...

Love the birdies! Especially the Chicadees are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wantеd to give you а brief heads up and let you κnоw a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not
sure why but I thіnk its а linkіng іssue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Also visit my blog post Daniel Chavez Moran