Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Thursday, October 4, 2012

Want To Walk With Us ?

 

The weather was beautiful today . Sunny and warm with cool breezes . Miggy and I take this walk almost every day weather permitting . So I decided to take my camera with us !

DSC_4098

                                                            Come on mum lets go !!!

DSC_4100

This is from the road that is beside our house . Some trees have changed and some haven’t but it all looks so pretty any ways !

DSC_4102

The streets are lined with trees . Our Village is very spacious lots of people have quite a bit of land considering how many live here . I think the last count was  600 people !

DSC_4105

If you look in the back there is a Wind mill they are very popular here as there are hundreds around the area !

     Not only that we also have farms amongst our village ! So a lot of Rooters crowing ,Geese honking and horses whinnying ! I love it !!!!!

DSC_4106

We have lots of Mexican Mennonite's that live here in our village as well ! Lovely folk they are !

DSC_4110

Miggy has to stop here every time we are on our walk just in case there is a Squirrel up in the trees !

DSC_4109

                         In a week or so these trees will be full of vibrant orange and reds !

DSC_4114

                                               I love the little old barns in the village !

DSC_4115

           This is the end of our street that connects  to the main road through our village !

DSC_4116

There are a lot of old abandon buildings on our main street village but some are being sold and hopefully refurbished into shops again ! Down around that corner is the local  general store with gas station and on the right of this building is our Building centre !

DSC_4120

Up the from main street we saw the two lovely lady’s and their pooches that Miggy always stops   to say hello to during our walk we always end up meeting up  !

DSC_4125

Miggy and I love to go to the little park we have here just off of the main road through town .

DSC_4129

We have a lovely river and forest that runs around and through our village !

DSC_4134

Pathway's to the banks of the river  where in peak fishing you will find people quietly sitting with rods ready waiting to for a catch . Good fishing is in this river !

DSC_4133

You will find it pretty misty over the river now as the forest holds a lot of moisture from the river !

DSC_4136

                      I was a little on tilt as Miggy was pulling me to try to chase a Squirrel .

DSC_4144

Miggy and I often stop here , sit for a bit and take in the beauty and sounds of nature !

DSC_4148

                                   I took more photos then I thought !

               Part two will be tomorrow and we can continue the walk with Miggy and I !

Photos Taken By Elaine !

1 comment:

ZielonaMila said...

Wonderful photographs, wonderful colours. I am greeting