Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Monday, October 29, 2012

Learning Light Room

 

Whilst it has been raining for days and waiting for this storm Sandy to hit and still have hydro I have been playing around in Light room . I use Light room to store , and categorize all my photos  as well.

Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)-7Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)

Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)-10

                                        I love all the different ways I can make my photos look !

Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)-9

Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)-2

Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)-4

Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)-8

Country Cove Garden (1 of 1)-6

Photos Taken By Elaine

7 comments:

The Coolidges said...

Love these! Someday I will get photo editing software

EG CameraGirl said...

Lightroom looks like it must be a lot of fun. I am considering investing in it. Ypur photos look great!

Muffy's Marks said...

I especially love the rose bud!! And the one of papa is a given. Both deserve to be enlarged and framed!

Hilary said...

You have some lovely images here and have done a fine job with monochrome. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. It's always nice to see a new face. The north shore of Lake Erie is lovely. My sister lives in Port Dover.. part way from my neck of the woods to yours.

Anonymous said...

Good blog post, nice efforts. It couldn't appear to have been penned any better. Reading this article piece of writing reminds me about my old boss! He usually kept babbling about this. I will email this post to him. Pretty confident he will probably have a high-quality read. Appreciate your posting!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Elaine is "Lightroom" a separate program you can buy ?
I don't have any separate photography programs .. just what came with Windows 7 and Picasa .. I am interested in other programs though.
These shots are gorgeous !
Joy

Rambling Woods said...

I am a novice at photo editing and I keep telling myself I will take the time and learn and then I don't. This winter seems like a good time... I love all the effects you can get...Michelle