Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Sunday, May 31, 2015

Clouds After A Rain Storm

 I just love clouds and their different formations . These clouds were after a rain storm and when the sun was setting .


 Yes our blog says K & E Photography but since I am the one that takes and posts most of the photos as poor Ken doesn't get as much camera time as I do I decided to water mark my photos with my name only instead of our K&E Photography logo  . So I used my middle name for my personal water mark !


                              The clouds can be eerie , spectacular and beautiful all at the same time !
I am also trying out a photo software that I am really enjoying so I can display my photos with a bit more flare .



                                                         Just a bit of playing about with my photos .

                                    
                 Focus on what's around you  , you will be surprised at the beauty before you !                                                             My photography quote !
                               
                                                        Lillian Wood Photography
             
                                                                  

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Splendid captures!