Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Friday, September 12, 2014

From My Kitchen Window

 

I see a lot from my kitchen window  like this little guy I saw whilst I was preparing our supper in the slow cooker for the day  .

SEPTEMBER 2014 (12 of 16)

He was very interested in watching me from the outside of my kitchen window as he popped down every now and then to have a drink from his feeder then back up to see what I was doing !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (9 of 16)

I had to get my camera in hopes he would still be there and he was . I think he was even striking a few poses for me !  The lighting was on and off as the sun hid behind clouds every now and then !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (4 of 16)

SEPTEMBER 2014 (1 of 16)

                                                              These little birds are  amazing !

                                Photos Taken By :  Elaine

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Just as long as he doesn't get himself caught up in a spider web!