Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Has Truly Sprung

To be honest we have by passed Spring and are in summer temps and humidity already . Everything from buds to critters are all out and about in the wonderful weather here !

DSC_5196

                            Our little Chipmunk we named Chippy !

DSC_5203

DSC_5211

                                     My   Daffodils are close to blooming !

DSC_5218

                 Miggy getting my attention whilst I was photographing the Chipmunks !

DSC_5250

                                                          Peekaboo little guy !

DSC_5238

                      Such pretty little birds  Gold Finch are !

DSC_5262

                            Mrs Robin bobbin for worms . They are my fav bird !

DSC_5107

                          Such wonderful weather we did some yard clean up !

DSC_5135

Photos Taken By Elaine

No comments: