Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Monday, February 27, 2012

This & That

                                   Click on photos to enlarge if you please.

DSC_4469

                   The moon in the middle of  a sunny day as the sun reflects off of it !

DSC_4553

                                        Miggy enjoying the sun , a bit windy though !

DSC_4441

                             An empty snail shell in my garden !

DSC_4468

           An old Oriole’s nest from last summer, maybe someone will move in this summer  !

DSC_4415

                               My Hyacinths poking through the dirt !

DSC_4419

                                     And my Daffodils !          Spring is on it’s way !

Photos Taken By Elaine

1 comment:

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine...Very raw day here today...1
Lovely that you have those sign of spring coming through the earth : }
I love Orioles nest they are oddly shaped, and don't you just love the touch of blue in it..I would imagine that is a piece of tattered blue tarp ..at least thas what i see inthem here ..lol!
Miggy looks to be enjoying..: }
Grace