Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This & That

 

 

                                       Really  Miggs that’s not nice  to raspberry  others  lol !

APRIL 2015 (16 of 25)

APRIL 2015 (24 of 25)

                          Early morning Robin keeping a look out from the center of the yard !

APRIL 2015 (13 of 18)

                                      Mr & Mrs Dovey enjoying breakfast .

APRIL 2015 (8 of 25)

                 Getting close to that time of Spring to get out and get my hands in my gardens and take my Geraniums that are blooming out to the front porch  !

APRIL 2015 (6 of 25)

                                                Photos Taken By : Elaine

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Love your Miggs! Pretty images, Elaine!

William Kendall said...

I always enjoy seeing doves.