Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Our Birdies

  

Yesterday was a nice on and off sunny day so I was out taking photos all though cold  and a bit windy , I had fun anyways  . Today we have a snow storm happening lol !

JANUARY 2015 (2 of 67)

                                                    A  little windy there Mr Blue jay ?

JANUARY 2015 (7 of 67)

JANUARY 2015 (23 of 67)

        It is tuff enough to get photos of one Male Cardinal here as it is they are skittish but look I was able to get two in one shot oh boy !!!!

JANUARY 2015 (8 of 67)

                              Ok guys there is enough for everyone quit hogging it all !!!!

JANUARY 2015 (42 of 67)

                     Well aren’t you a cutie Little Downy Woodpecker ! We have three here but again only able to get photos of one at a time for now anyways lol !

JANUARY 2015 (46 of 67)

                                                  Hello Charlie coming down for some lunch ?

JANUARY 2015 (63 of 67)

                       Oh little Chickadee following me where ever I go with my camera !

JANUARY 2015 (60 of 67)

JANUARY 2015 (66 of 67)

JANUARY 2015 (67 of 67)

                                 JANUARY 2015 (56 of 67)         JANUARY 2015 (57 of 67)

Red breasted Nut hatch  I named Nutty of course lol we also have a White breasted Nuthatch he is a bit bigger  but he wasn’t around !

                                               I just love  all the birdies we have in our yard !

                                                   Photos Taken By :  Elaine

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Lovely shots! I've always found chickadees to be very inquisitive birds.

Linda said...

So jealous of your birds Elaine!
You sure got some terrific shots....
Bravo!
Cheers!
Linda :o)