Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Monday, February 3, 2014

A Sign Of Spring

 

                                    Yup my kind of sign of spring .

February 2014 (18 of 21)

                               The Robins returned yesterday and there were lots in our tree !

February 2014 (4 of 9)

  They were flying here and there picking at the berries , I counted 15 robins  when all was said and done ! They are here to stay as I saw a few fly into our hedges for the night and saw them again in the berry tree this morning !

February 2014 (16 of 21)

It may of been Ground hog day here yesterday  and I don’t know if he saw his shadow or not but these guys are my sign of spring !

Makes me HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY  !

 

            Photos Taken By :  Elaine

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Looks like they'll be settling in!