Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Mornings

 

                                          Fall 2013 (11 of 27)

I love the sight of a sunrise over the top of the valley and a fog deep with in the valley this time of year !

Fall 2013 (14 of 27)

                Pigeons from the farm down the road taking their early morning fly about !

Fall 2013 (21 of 27)

                                                                 Having a early  breakfast !

Fall 2013 (7 of 27)

                                    A  Northern Flicker watching what’s going on across the yard !

         Here in our valley there is so much nature doing it’s thing every second of the day and I.. well .. I try to capture as much as I can !

                                       Photos Taken By :  Elaine

No comments: