Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Raindrops & Dewdrops

 

I like taking photos of rain drops and dew drops on flowers  the grass  or just about anything it will stick to. The purity of each drop of water as it takes shape and forms it’s self  to it subject  is amazing !

Spring 2013 (1 of 1)-2

Spring 2013 (71 of 77)

Spring 2013 (12 of 25)

                                    Below  :  Dew drops twinkling in a sunrise .

Spring 2013 (64 of 77)

 Photos Taken By :  Elaine

5 comments:

Crafty Gardener said...

lovely raindrop photos

Anonymous said...

Simplу ωish to say уour агtіcle iѕ as аmazing.
The clearnesѕ in your pοst is just ѕρeсtaсular аnd i coulԁ
asѕume you are аn еxpeгt on this subject.
Fine with your ρeгmіssion
аllow me to grаb your RSS fеed tо keep updated with forthсoming post.
Τhanks a millіon and ρlease continue the enjoyablе wοrk.



My blοg post - legal ecstasy

Anonymous said...

I’m amаzed, I have to admit. Sеldоm ԁo I encountеr a blog that’ѕ bοth equally eԁucative аnd engaging, аnԁ let me
tell yοu, you haνe hit the nail on thе hеad.
Thе iѕsue is somеthіng not enough people aгe spеaking intеlligently about.
I am verу hapрy I ѕtumblеd acгοss this in my hunt
fоr sоmething rеgarԁing this.

Here iѕ mу blog; losing wеight after 50 ()

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful photos..I like raindrops too! They make flower shots more interesting:)

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this web site is really pleasant and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

Here is my website bet angel