Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cold December Sunrise

 

It was cold and crisp early this morning as I saw the sun rising through these clouds as they rolled by in the wind over our valley.

DSC_5832

I love how  it looks when the orangey sun bounces off the clouds formations !

DSC_5836

                    I took lots of photos to capture the ever changing scene !

DSC_5843

DSC_5850

The clouds were rushing past and changing their formation so fast ! It was a beautiful sight !

DSC_5858

DSC_5862

The clouds started to blow away in the distance and the sun was able to shine in it’s full glory !

Photos Taken By : Elaine

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely photos. I love the bare trees with the cloud formations behind them.