Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Monday, June 25, 2012

Evergreen Meadows Saddle Club

 

Ken and I went to a horse event that a friend of ours started a month ago. It was a day of good weather , great fun and people ! Between the two of us taking photos we managed to take over 2000, I alone took over 1200 . I took them in Jpeg and Ken took both Jpeg and Neff !

     These are just a few samples of  photos , to many to put up here that's  for sure !

DSC_9284

DSC_9351

DSC_9571

DSC_9398

DSC_9370

DSC_9444

DSC_9482

                    This club meets here once a month for a day of horsing around . We are so excited to be members and take  their photos .

Photos Taken By Elaine .

4 comments:

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .com said...

delightful to see everyone 'horsing around' and having fun. look like they all know how to ride pretty well...

Thank you for linking it up also at our linky party, http://www.finecraftguild.com/party . Tomorrow a new party opens up, so I am inviting you to come again with more great inspirational ideas/project tutorials.

Linda said...

Your photos bring back memories of our youngest daughter who loved horse back riding, but once she got older she stopped riding.
Have you had time to stop by my blog and enter my give away?

Full Circle Creations said...

Great pictures! I love horses! Thanks for sharing at the All Star Block Party.

Holly

Unknown said...

Great actions shots. Horses aren't as easy to photograph as people think. I love seeing the kids on their horses.

Stopping by from the All Star Block Party.