Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Thursday, January 27, 2011

CARDINAL’S ARE SKITTISH THIS YEAR !

Our Cardinal's are quite skittish this year , I haven’t had much luck in getting photos of them. I guess I could set up the tripod and camera near them and just set the camera up to take loads of  photos  but I like to be there to take the photos to be in the moment of each photo I take !

DSC_0001

 

DSC_0002

DSC_0004

DSC_0005

DSC_0006

 

DSC_0007

                  The male Cardinal was no were in sight , maybe another day !

Camerataken by Red roseElaine

1 comment:

West Side of Straight said...

The females are even pretty. So alert and ready to flee. Can't wait to see the males. I haven't seen any cardinals here since last spring. Think they were just passing through. Daughter in Louisiana has them every day. Love the pictures.