Lillian Wood Photography

Let Your Photos Tell The Story

Nature Is My Favorite Movie & Music


Sunday, November 7, 2010

OUR WONDERFUL DAY PHOTOS ! part 1

DSC_0006

DSC_0013

DSC_0015

DSC_0018

DSC_0029

                                                                         Port Burwell Ontario

DSC_0040

DSC_0042

DSC_0044

        DSC_0080                                                                                               A lonely tree branching out for some company !

                                        My tree photo for our photography club !                             

                                       Photos taken by Elaine, still practicing in the manual settings !

                                                       Ken will post his photos later !

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love the tree Elaine. Trees are so much fun to photograph and they have such interesting personalities.

Pan said...

Lovely photos. The mention of Elaine practising the manual settings made me smile because I too have a Nikon D60 and have just left the safety of the auto settings behind!

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine...I love these photos..Ken looks like he is cold...I imagine it was.. right of the beach like that!!
The tree at the bottom has so much character!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I love the lonely tree..well done it does look like it was a cool day..winter is coming:)