We found this old photo of our harbour in the small town of Port Burwell Ontario Canada off of lake Erie. We think its from the early 1900’s . They used to bring coal from Pennsylvania ! Port Burwell was named after Colonel Mahlon Burwell in 1811. The light house in Port Burwell was built in 1840 making it the oldest light house on the north shore of lake Erie and one of the oldest wooden light houses in Canada !
This photo of the light house was taken by Ken !